Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

.A.L.I.L.A.D.

huhuhuu~
ape itu...??? (?_?)
sumtin dat always disturbs my sleep...
waa everynite appear in my dreams....
evryday running in my mind...
every minute make me fall for her...
huhuhuhu im totally addicted to her....
doctor!!! doctor!!!
help me please...
i hate dis...
i dn wan to hurt her...
i know i cant give her happiness....
coz........
IM GAY
huhuhuhu~~

poem 4 u dear....

How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had?
Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine?
Why is it I miss someone I was never really with?
And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?

With you my heart will always stay....
With you my thoughts will be every day....
You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away.....

Why didn't I say what I needed to say?
You are the one I will always use my wishes on....
You are the one I will always wish was never gone.....
I'll constantly wonder what went wrong....
I'll forever think of what I could have did that was never done.
...
A million words would not bring you back...
I know because I tried....
neither would a million tears....

I know because I cried..... -_-

song dedicated 2 u...
click la sini.. huhuu~



0 comments:

Followers

± Kata Menoda Bahasa ±