Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

A.I.D.I.L.A.D.H.A.

Happy Aidiladha to me... huhuhu~
same goes 2 u... hehe =)
start the day with semayang raya.. at da surau...
well.. start with selsema actually... waaaa!!!! hate it!!!
now it worsen... i think.. isk =(
4get bout it laa...
emm i hve to admit it... quite sleepy during the khutbah...
hehe bad me!! =p
then we shaking hand and asked for forgiveness...
huhu a good culture aite..?
my stomach starts to sing... waa hungry lol...
but seems like lost my appetite today... uhuk2 dem selsema!!
dat afternoon my family and i went to surau again....
not semayang for da 2nd time k...
we went to see the korban victims...
heheh pity them.... and also pity me...
i have to pull the cows leg... waaaa dat cow stronger than me lor...
blood everywhere at my hand and leg... also my uniform... huuuu =(

actually.. im quite upset today...
hhmm her again... i dont know whats wrong...
i think she did nothing wrong... maybe im too sensitive...
sorry dear (-_-)
i miss u so much.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too sensitive huh..???
oooo....huhu

reenkyra said...

haha..
sumtimes...
wit certain2 person..
huuuu~~

Followers

± Kata Menoda Bahasa ±